PIGS Department PIGS Department

Koolness!

Yeah, this is really kool, nice actioncripting, well this is one of the most best problem solving/ shooting games they are!

azza343 responds:

Who the hell are you?

Thanks anyway, nice review

SP Cartman Soundboard SP Cartman Soundboard

Just another soundboard

Another one, but it was slightly better than most, it had mroe options and it was clearer. It was good but nowadays it has to be a good soundboard, and u made one.

catch the freaks catch the freaks

Original

Very original, nice concept, but one problem, a bit too hard and fast. Good work

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

My Favourite!

This is really good, its such a simple idea, but a wicked game, this is certainly going into my favourites, make more, with extra features and upgrades etc. Nice work buddy:)

YJP Shoot Out YJP Shoot Out

needs lots of work

The sounds were always the same, change them. not so many shots to kill them. Better Graphics, make it have a plot or storyline. Its a pretty average shootout with nothing special. Look at my shootout game Red Rooster Shootout demo to get some ideas to make yours better. I think you can make better, just keep trying and look at my game! it will help you out.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Da Best there is!

Go man, this is the best game on here i rekon. 4 people who says it suks, well eat my shit faggots. keep up all this good work, best on newgrounds!

S.P.O. TEST S.P.O. TEST

Looks kool but............

Looks like a good game or wateva but when i press start, it dont start? whats up wit that? but other than that looks like a mad game!